20 July 2013

Mini dinner


Evening bloggers. If you followed my pinterest you'll notice that I have an album on amigurumi and its mainly about food amigurumi.
I am fascinated by these mini food amigurumi that I saw on most Japanese blog. かわいい! 

Thus I made some. Starting with the this mini burger. 


Since its too かわいい ( cute ) to eat I've made it into a key chain instead. This mini food amigurumi is already available on my mini shop at Momento Cafe and my online shop

More of this mini food amigumrumi coming up. Not only that, as I mention before to some of my loyal customers that keeps asking I am now working with leathers to create a new clutch fully design and made by me. Follow my blog, facebook and twitter if you wanted to keep yourself updated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do read our terms of use before you purchase anything.All handmade item will only be made upon request.