25 November 2013

Lunchbag Clutch

Good morning!

My cousin's wedding coming up soon and I have already tailored made my bridesmaid dress but I'm missing one thing. I don't have a proper bag or clutch to wear it with my dress.

As I was googling around I found this simple yet elegant bag made by Jill Sander. 




I was inspired by it and I decided to make my own lunchbag clutch and it turns out to be just as I imagined it. 





I made it using black PU leather and for the top part it's a cotton checkered pattern. I wanted to make the bag a little vintage feels to it. 







This bag is now available for sale and I wanted to give my followers and loyal customer a chance to have this clutch

Thus, there will be a discount on the clutch. All you have to do is like Simple Five Facebook page and Momento Cafe Facebook page or just dine in at Momento Cafe.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do read our terms of use before you purchase anything.All handmade item will only be made upon request.