24 February 2013

Bazaar Report : Momento Bazaar 


Living in the Klang valley area, flea market is certainly one of the events that I wouldn't miss. I saw a great opportunity when Momento Cafe decided to make a bazaar at their cafe. Apart from being a crafter I'm also a final year student in university thus, I made simple easy items that took lesser time to make. 




Below are some the items sold at the bazaar. 


 Hyperbolic ring, Ribbon bookmark, Birdie bookmark, Kitty bookmark, Flower brooch, Friendship bracelet, Kimono baby shoes, Baby loafers, Mini baby shoes, Koala,Handmade bags

More agreements are set with the Momento Cafe and if everything works out I will announce it on our facebook page Stay tuned crafter lover! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do read our terms of use before you purchase anything.All handmade item will only be made upon request.